Terms and Conditions
1. Terms and Conditions
- As a consumer or business user, Saint Pauls House sells all rooms and extras to you subject to these terms.
- A contract is formed between you and Saint Pauls House when we issue you with a booking confirmation number.
2. Your Booking
- All bookings are subject to a 24 cancelation policy & bookings cancelled after 3pm of the day before arrival will be fully payable. For group bookings (4 or more rooms), a 7 day cancellation policy applies. In both instances, full payment would be taken from the card that is used to guarantee the booking.
- You cannot transfer or resell your booking (in whole or in part). If you transfer or resell (or attempt to transfer or resell), Saint Pauls House will terminate your booking and retain any money paid to us for such booking. We may also refuse to take any further booking from you in the future.
- Although you are able to make a booking on someone elses behalf, you alone are responsible for ensuring that any customer in your booking complies with these terms and conditions.
- You can only make a booking if you are 16 years old or over. If you arrive at the hotel and are under 16 years of age you will not be permitted to stay alone.
- Payment will be asked for on arrival to ensure that an express check-out is always permissable. Where a cash payment is made, credit card details will also be asked for to secure any additional expenses.
- Due to being located within the city center of Birmingham, Saint Pauls House cannot guarantee the noise levels at the weekend, however if you do require a quieter room please request on check in (subject to availability). Alternatively, please feel free to join us in our buzzing bar & restaurant area in order to make your stay memorable and sociable.
3. Rates and Payment
- The rate for each room is as published on our website at the time of your Booking, or, in the case of a telephone booking as advised to you at the time of booking.
- You must be able to show photo identification such as a passport or driver’s licence or a valid credit or debit card if you are paying by cash for a walk-in booking at Saint Pauls House.
4. Check-in and check-out
- You can check-in from 3pm on the scheduled date of arrival. If you wish to check-in earlier, you can do so by calling the front of house team on the day of arrival. This will be subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- You must check-out before 12pm on the scheduled date of departure. If you wish to check-out later, this will need to be arranged the day before with the front of house team. If you fail to check-out by the stipulated time, Saint Pauls House will charge £10.00 per hour or part hour after 12pm.
- In the rare instance that a room is put out of service (for issues regarding maintenance, or out booking), Saint Pauls House will find a suitable alternative within a 5-mile radius at the same cost or less as the rate agreed. Where the cost exceeds the rate of the booking at Saint Pauls House, agrees to pay the difference.
- At your request, or, if in our reasonable opinion there is no suitable alternative hotel accommodation available, you will have the right to cancel your booking and receive a full refund for the room(s) booked.
- Statutory Rights: We have tried to ensure that any rights that you as a consumer have that are implied by law into a contract of this type (statutory rights) are not excluded or limited in anyway. If any of these terms conflict with a statutory right or the law changes and your statutory rights change, then the statutory rights will prevail over these terms.
- Events Beyond our Reasonable Control: We shall not be in breach of these terms, nor liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations in relation to your Booking (such as the provision of room(s) and/or other products and/or services and/or extras) due to any adverse event, act, omission or accident which happens which is beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, interruption or fire (except by way of our default) or failure of (except by way of our default) electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
- Our Liability: Our total liability for any loss shall not exceed twice the total sum we charge you for the booking. We shall not be liable for any losses that were not caused by any breach of contract or statutory duty or negligence on the part of Saint Pauls House and we shall not be liable for any losses that were not reasonably foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed.
Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud or death or personal injury caused by our negligence or any other matter which it would be illegal for us to (or attempt to) exclude or limit.
- Third Party Rights: A party which is not a party to our Contract shall have no right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- Law: These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Changes to Terms: We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time. The terms applicable to your Booking are those in force on the date of Booking (or amendment, as applicable).
7. It is the policy of Saint Pauls House that all areas of our hotel are smoke-free. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises or bedrooms and designated areas are available outside the hotel. Fines will be issued and charged to guests that do not comply with the rules.
- Non-residents are welcome in the bar and restaurant during operating hours only. All non-residents must leave when the bar and restaurant close.
9. Car Parking
- Car parking is available at Saint Pauls House at a £12 charge to guests until the time of departure, although we cannot always guarantee that there will be availability (first come, first serve).
- Your vehicle may be subject to the policies in place by a third party enforcement company if you do not notify us that you will be using the facilities outside of the checking-in or checking-out times.
10. Questions / Complaints
- If you have any questions or complaints in relation to your booking or these terms and conditions then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will immediately send you a complaints form for you to make an official statement regarding the issue.